outdoor Flying Trapeze Lessons
* Royal Palm Beach, Florida *
Please Call to book. 561-345-3217
To See Our Schedule Click Here
your lesson, we will stretch, and continue ground lessons with a static practice bar. We then will coach you through our beginner
friendly position, called a knee hang. After the knee hang, you will be instructed to do a back-flip dismount into the net.
We teach by repetition. You'll have several opportunities to master the skills necessary to succeed. At the end of the class,
you will have the opportunity to do a mid-air transfer with a professional catcher.
Advanced Flying Trapeze Classes
your lesson, we will stretch, and continue with ground lessons with a static practice bar. We then will continue where you
left off from your last flying trapeze class. You may join this class if you have previously taken a flying trapeze class
with us and have successfully done a knee hang catch. At the end of class, you will have the oppertunity to go across to a
a kid, going to the circus was exciting. Remember the excitement you felt the first time you witnessed the Flying Trapeze
and imagined what it must feel like to soar through the air. There is no other feeling quite like it. Trapeze is also fun,
exciting, and great excercise. Trapeze is also a great group activity. Book your party with us!
Flying Multiple Times?
Why not save some money!!
our VIP Flying Pass.. We keep your card for you, so you won't forget it!
Just Purchase the package and call to book your class! Easy as
5 Pack of Flying Trapeze Classes
$40 per class
Buy 4 Classes, Get 1 Free
Savings of $50.00
10 Pack of Flying Trapeze Classes
$40 per class
Savings of $100.00
- Advanced classes available
- We allow ages 4 and up
- Clothing should be somewhat tight fitting and flexible. Please bring socks. Jeans or sweatpants
are not recommended
- Weather is permitting, if canceled.. classes
will be rescheduled
- 24 Hour Cancellation policy: Fee up to class
- FREE onsight parking and restrooms
- Please bring water to stay hydrated, activity is outdoors.
- All participants must sign our waiver in order to participate
- Class lasts 1 to 2 hours depending on the class size. There
can be up to 15 people per class.
- Anyone in good general health with a spirit for adventure can learn to fly with us
- Train Recreationally
If you live, visit, or are planning an event in the South Florida
area. Stop by and visit us. Please call 561-345-3217
with any questions.
staff of Aerial Trapeze Academy are trained to bring the thrill of flying trapeze to everyone!
SEE YOUR CLASS PHOTO, ADD US ON FACEBOOK!! www.facebook.com/Aerial.Trapeze.Academy.LLC